Friday, November 11, 2011

Sabar itu separuh dari iman :)

A final word: I am not knowledgeable about the internet. I do not have a computer. I guess that at 74 years of age, I don't have the patience to learn.
David Wilkerson

A garden is a grand teacher. It teaches patience and careful watchfulness; it teaches industry and thrift; above all it teaches entire trust.
Gertrude Jekyll

A healthy male adult bore consumes each year one and a half times his own weight in other people's patience.
John Updike

A man who is a master of patience is master of everything else.
George Savile

A show that no one thought had a chance has just finished its fifth year: Charmed. I think it's tougher for the younger networks, so I think they have a little more patience for the sake of the show. But who knows?
Aaron Spelling

A statesman wants courage and a statesman wants vision; but believe me, after six months' experience, he wants first, second, third and all the time - patience.
Stanley Baldwin

A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him, and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation.
Moliere

Abused patience turns to fury.
Thomas Fuller

Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Affliction is the wholesome soil of virtue, where patience, honor, sweet humility, and calm fortitude, take root and strongly flourish.
David Mallet

Ads by Google
Towards Utopia-A WebsiteVisit a philosophical web portal. Learn about new political ideas.www.towardsutopia.com

Alcohol gives you infinite patience for stupidity.
Sammy Davis, Jr.

All commend patience, but none can endure to suffer.
Thomas Fuller

All men commend patience, although few are willing to practice it.
Thomas Kempis

And so, at the age of thirty, I had successively disgraced myself with three fine institutions, each of which had made me free of its full and rich resources, had trained me with skill and patience, and had shown me nothing but forbearance and charity when I failed in trust.
Simon Raven

And we ask the American people to play an important part of our layered defense. We ask for cooperation, patience and a commitment to vigilance in the face of a determined enemy.
Janet Napolitano

Anyhow, a philosophical turn of thought now was not amiss, else one's patience would have given out almost at the harbour entrance. The term of her probation was eight days.
Joshua Slocum

As anyone who has ever been around a cat for any length of time well knows, cats have enormous patience with the limitations of the human kind.
Cleveland Amory

As for goals, I don't set myself those anymore. I'm not one of these 'I must have achieved this and that by next year' kind of writers. I take things as they come and find that patience and persistence tend to win out in the end.
Paul Kane

As I pass it, I feel as if I saw a dear old mother, sweet in her weakness, trembling at the approach of her dissolution, but not appealing to me against the inevitable, rather endeavouring to reassure me by her patience, and pointing to a hopeful future.
Thomas Edward Brown

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.
Francis Quarles


Read more: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/patience.html#ixzz1dNCDjlWX

No comments:

Post a Comment